Data Privacy Statement
Dr. Claudia Böckmann
Tel.: +49 (0) 40 / 81 99 45 68
- Collection and Storage of Personal Data, Method and Purpose of their Use
When visiting our website www.boeckmann-law.com information are sent automatically by the browser of your end device to the server of our website. These information are temporarily stored on a so called logfile. The following information are gathered without any activity from your side and stored until its automatic cancellation:
- IP address of the requesting device
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the demanded file
- Website, from which the access comes (Referrer-URL)
- Used browser and if applicable the operating system of your device as well as the name of your internet provider
The before mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes.
- Guarantee of a smooth connection establishment of the website
- Guarantee of a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 point f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the above mentioned purposes for the data processing. In no case we will use the collected data for the purpose to draw a conclusion to your person.
- Processing and Circulation of the Data
There will be no transfer of your personal data to third parties or processing for other purposes than mentioned in the following.
We transfer or process your personal data to third parties only if
- you have expressly consent to it acc. to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1. point a GDPR
- the transfer or processing acc. to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 point f GDPR is necessary to assert, execute or defend legal claims and there is no reason for the assumption that you have a predominant interest which requires protection of your personal data
- the transfer is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation acc. to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 point c GDPR and
- this is legally allowed and acc. to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 point b GDPR necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- Analysis Tools
No web analysis tool is used on this website.
- Rights of the data subject
You have the right
- Acc. to Art. 15 GDPR to request information of your data, which have been processed by us. You especially can request information of the purpose of the processing, the category of personal data, the category of the addressees to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right for correction, cancellation, restriction of the processing or an opposition, the existence of the right to appeal, the origin of the data, if they have not been collected by us, as well as the existence of an automatic decision making including profiling and if applicable significant information of details thereof ,
- Acc. to Art. 16 GDPR to demand immediate correction of your wrong personal data or completion of your personal data, which are stored by us,
- Acc. to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the cancellation of your personal data, which are stored by us, as far as its processing is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to demand, execute or defend legal claims,
- Acc. to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the correctness of the data are denied by you and the processing is not legitimate and you nevertheless refuse its cancellation and we no longer need these data, you however need them to enforce, execute or defend your legal claims or you have filed an opposition according to article 21 GDPR,
- Acc. to Art. 20 GDPR to maintain your personal data, provided by you, in a structured, usual machine-readable format or to demand the transmission to another responsible person,
- Acc. to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. This has the consequence, that we must not continue the data processing, which was based on this consent and
- Acc. to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally you can contact for this the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or the seat of our office.
- Right to object
As far as the personal data are processed based on legitimate interest acc. to Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 point f GDPR you have the right, acc. to Art 21 GDPR to file an opposition against the processing of your personal data as far as your reasons are based on your personal situation or the opposition is directed against direct advertising. In the latter you have a general right for opposition and indicating any special circumstances is not required.
If you wish to make use of your right for withdrawal or opposition an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
- Up-to-datedness and Change of this Data Privacy Statement
This data privacy statement is current and guilty and has the status of May 2018.
Due to the development of our website and offers via this website or due to changed legal or administrative requirements it may be necessary to change this data privacy statement. You can, at any time find, download or print the always guilty data privacy statement on our website http://www.boeckmann-law.com/data-privacy.